Monday, May 24, 2010

Looking for the C&A Palomino horse ride that was in C&A stores. 10p a ride. Who made/hired the horse ride?

I am looking for the C%26amp;A Palomino horse ride that was in C%26amp;A stores in the UK and I believe in overseas C%26amp;A stores. In the UK the ride used to be 10p per go and the horse went faster when you pulled on the reigns. Who manufactured the horse or hired it to the C%26amp;A stores. Where are they now and where could I buy one or see a photo or web link? I think it was also in the background in the film Big at the fairground with Tom Hanks. Please help me find one.

Looking for the C%26amp;A Palomino horse ride that was in C%26amp;A stores. 10p a ride. Who made/hired the horse ride?
I'm not sure about in the UK.. but they are alive and well in the US! You can find them by searching "kiddie rides" here. I spent many happy times as a kid on one of these even if I didn't have the dime!





http://www.homegameroom.com/catalog/kids...


No comments:

Post a Comment