Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cannot switch to C: drive from c:\documents and settings in command prompt in Windows Xp pro,?

Hi





I have this weird problem come up.I cannot switch to root directory c: in command prompt on windows xp pro,I can switch to other drives without any problem but cannot switch to c: from command prompt.When I open cmd its default prompt is c:\documents and settings and I cannot swtich to C: I have tried cd c: and cd\ still no luck.





Kindly need advice from someone who had this problem or who knows about such problems.





Thanks

Cannot switch to C: drive from c:\documents and settings in command prompt in Windows Xp pro,?
You probably don't have administrative rights, so your computer won't let you get into a directory you don't have rights to.


No comments:

Post a Comment