Friday, July 31, 2009

I had allergic to vit c.i dun tk it regually but once i tk,running nose comes,i try multivit ester-c b4,no use

i had allergic to vitamin since few years ago, i dun hv such problem when i was young.i found out i allergic to vit c when i running nose,though of taking vit c can help me improve my immunity so my running nose n itchyness can gone, but unfortunally,i become worst n worst b4 i tk vit c. Wait until my running nose complety recover,i give myself another chance to test whether am i realy allergic to vit c, i take 1 tablet and the next day, my running nose come back!!!! i duno y this will happen,i dun hv this kinda problem when i was young,i eat lot of tablet vit C when i was kid.i tried differents kinda of vit C, ester-C,multivitamin all gave me symptom like flu, so can u help me slove this problem, anything email me ok, thanks!!

I had allergic to vit c.i dun tk it regually but once i tk,running nose comes,i try multivit ester-c b4,no use
The vitamins on the market are synthetic and not the same ones you probably took as a child. Most of the vitamin supplements in regular drug stores, department stores, grocery stores etc. comes from China as they are the major exporter of cheap supplements. I don't doubt that their supplements would actually cause an allergic reaction since they contain a lot of additives in them that aren't on the labels. Try buying some vit c at a health food store. It may cost you more, but the other choice would be to drink juice from freshly squeezed fruits like oranges, berries, and grapefruits etc.

song downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment