Friday, July 31, 2009

MLB Fantasy: C Crawford for T Hunter? I need Steals. I'm 2nd in HR, 1st in RBI's and 5th in runs.?

I'm trying to get rid of 3 Twins...cause when they get shut out so does my team...





T Hunter's last month's stats: (Career Year, on a good Offience)


H/AB R HR RBI SB AVG


23/87 15 6 14 0 .264





C Crawford last month's stats: (Ok year, on a shitty Offience)


H/AB R HR RBI SB AVG


24/87 15 0 5 12 .276





Should I ask for more? A pitcher: SP or RP?





Starting Lineup:





Mauer, C


Morneau, 1B


Cano, 2B


C Guillen, 3B


Hunter, OF


D Young, OF


C Hart, OF


C Duncan, Util





Reserve:


F Sanchez


N Markasis





The guy I'm trading with has also has Figgins, any thoughts?


His best pitcher according to ERA is Gil Meche or Jered Weaver.


His RP: Putz, Reyes, Weathers, Saito

MLB Fantasy: C Crawford for T Hunter? I need Steals. I'm 2nd in HR, 1st in RBI's and 5th in runs.?
do it man...trust m


No comments:

Post a Comment