Thursday, July 30, 2009

V.C.F. and Monistat-1 interactions? Could I be pregnant???

My hubby and I have been preventing pregnancy for a bit until we can establish ourselves more. We've been using condoms and V.C.F. since b.c. pills make me nasueas. I've had a yeast infection so, I used Monistat-1 and later that evening we had sex using V.C.F. The package said it would basically make condoms useless and I was wondering if it would interact with the V.C.F.? Could I get pregnant? Also, on the V.C.F. package it says something about waiting 15 minutes til you have sex but, we didn't wait 15 minutes. We went right to it and he didn't... orgasm until much later. I was just wondering if I could get pregnant from any of this.

V.C.F. and Monistat-1 interactions? Could I be pregnant???
I would recommend checking with your dr on this to see what they say about the possible interaction of the two products.

easter cards

No comments:

Post a Comment